Best Dating Apps 2018 : Dating is no longer confined to forcing yourself to dress up, going out to a bar and hoping to find an interesting match. With the advent of technology, we have the luxury of having everything within our fingertips. Finding a date has become easier than ever, with some of the amazing new dating apps that have been developed for smart phones. Now you can easily find suitable matches within your vicinity, simply with a few clicks and a few swipes. Also Check these Best Flirting Apps.
Top 10 Best Dating apps 2018 :
Here are the 10 best dating apps that you can use the next time you are looking for a date, a hook up or even a long term relationship!
1. OkCupid : This dating app is available for both android as well as iOS users. It features one of the largest databases of any dating app. Offering constant updates for its app, the developers have made sure to add new features to keep their users hooked on to the app. The latest “Flavour” feature allows users to specify their tastes and preferences for their dates. Users can now sift through categories such as ‘beard lovers’, ‘kinky nerds’ etc. The refined search tools and personality tests allow users to find a perfect match for their next date.
2. Tinder : Hands down one of the most popular dating apps, this app has kept to its simple roots. Users can upload a few pictures of themselves, adding a few lines to their bio, and your profile is all set! Look for potential matches near your area; swipe right for a yes and swipe left for a no. The new updates allow users to like chat messages, send pictures from their gallery and send GIF’s to make their chats more exciting!
3. Match.com : A fairly simple dating app, Match.com is a freemium app. While free users can enjoy the experience of having new matches delivered to them every day, with whom they can begin chats with if the liking is mutual, the paid version of Match.com offers more features. You will be able to check who has seen your profile and liked your pictures, with other features as well.
4. PlentyOfFish : This is one app which prefers quality over quantity. On PlentyOfFish, you will have the option of connecting with over 70 million users worldwide. Simply create your account, add your pictures, put in your information and your set to go. Filter through matches to find the perfect one for you. The app continuously develops its features to make user experience even better.
5. Hinge : This app is available only on iOS, and is a paid app. However, all this might be worth it, as Hinge offers a completely new best dating app experience. No more shallow likes and mindless swipes. Hinge allows you to comment on other users stories and pictures, giving you a chance to start a deeper conversation and make a connection. You will get new profile recommendations each day, taking you one step closer to your perfect one.
6. Coffee Meets Bagel : Probably one of the most interesting and least interactive of dating apps. CMB allows you to meet ONE singular match per day, selected specially from your Facebook mutual friends. You will have only 24 hours to decide to match, or pass on your ‘bagel’. If it’s a match, you will be taken to a private chatroom where you can continue your conversation, hoping it leads to a real life coffee date!
7. MeetMe : What started off as an innocent app to meet new people around you and play games on social media, has now been turned into a playground for meeting new dates on the MeetMe app. Meet users with similar interests, indulge in games, activities, and get rewards in the form of ‘Lunch Money’. These rewards allow you to jazz up your account. You can also use credits to boost your account visibility.
8. Grindr : Closely following Tinder, came its cousin Grindr. This app is specially designed for gay and bisexual men to meet each other. Simply create a profile, log in your preferences in the form of a “Tribe”, and find your perfect matches! You can enjoy greater features on Grindr Premium, allowing you to enjoy an ad free experience and adding more “Tribes”.
9. Sweatt : Available only for iOS users, Sweatt does not focus on profile pictures and random matches. Instead, users add in their fitness routines, and can ‘scout’ through similar profiles. This app is perfect for those who have embraced fitness as a lifestyle rather than an activity. Meet your perfect fitness partner and go on a gym date!
10. Sapio : If superficial, shallow dating isn’t the choice for you, Sapio is the perfect dating app. This app focuses more on finding intelligence attractive, rather than looks. Create a profile, answering several open ended questions which will allow a user to judge your personality and unique style of thinking. Meet likeminded people and begin your journey of exploration together on Sapio!
So, those were some of the must check out dating apps for iOS and Android platform. Try them out and have loads of fun with these best hookup apps!